Do you have a child who struggles staying on task?
Do they get “lost”?
What about you?
Watchminder 3 ($69) may be a little gadget that will help. It is a watch that you are able to set to alert or remind you or your child to the tasks ahead of them or that they should be doing.
My son loves this watch, in fact, I struggle to get it off long enough to be able to charge it each week. Watchminder 3 will help keep your child or yourself on track. My son’s favorite reminder I have set are the couple of reminders I set for him to come tell me. I think that boost his confidence knowing that mom needs reminders too.
- Helps child stay on track
- Child loves wearing it.
- Interchangeable wristbands
- Can not fully customize reminders…I would like to have it tell student to do math now, or language arts, wash dishes etc. Instead I have it say the preprogramed sayings..homework, chores etc. You are not able to add your own sayings.
- The battery needs recharged every week or you lose all settings.
- It does take some time to set up.
- I would like to be able to program it from my computer.
My son does stay on task better. It is nice to not to have to constantly remind him of what he should be doing throughout the day.
If you need something that is portable and able to physically remind you of your next task, Watchminder 3 may well be able to help you out.
I received one Watchminder 3 free in return for my honest review. I will receive no further compensation.